If lockdown has taught us anything, it’s how much we love getting goodies delivered directly to our door. And when those goodies arrive in a curated box filled to the brim with exactly the skincare product or green beauty lip balm that you've just been dying to try, then lockdown starts to feel more like a luxury spa experience than a self-quarantine.
Beauty subscription boxes come with a bright burst of benefits, such as finding the perfect skincare product to discovering your next favorite beauty brand.
Not only are they the ultimate treat in a time when self-care is topping our list of needs, but they also usually come at a pretty affordable price too. A monthly beauty subscription box can catapult you out of feeling stuck in the same old beauty routine and bring our dull, tired skin back to life.
Because when slathering on a few select choices from the beauty samples you receive in your beauty box subscription becomes your new skin care routine, what's not to love?
There’s something enchanting about cracking open a box of beauty toys and for the beauty lover who adores the charm of cosmetics, creams, and pretty things - this list is exactly the pick me up you need.
Take a look at our favorite beauty box subscriptions and prepare to be pampered...
Everyone is raving about the Lookfantastic monthly glam bag. Simply pick your subscription plan either for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and let your letterbox fill with beautiful deluxe samples that cover everything from cult classics to brands you’ve never stumbled upon before. These fun monthly subscription boxes often include six products and sometimes come with a theme like the summer fave - sun kissed.
Subscription Type: Monthly
- Wander Beauty Dive In Moisturizer – $36
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads – 28 Day Count – $17
- Snowfox Herbal Youth Oil – $82
- Philip B Weightless Volumizing Conditioner – $16
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick – Various Shades – $26
- Slip Pink Thin Scrunchie – $4
For those who want a beauty box that goes beyond the makeup counter, LA based FabFitFun is your new best friend. Opting for seasonal membership instead of the usual monthly means that you only need to fork out every three months and get a whole glut of seasonally inspired skin care, makeup, hair care, and overall luxury beauty goodies. This isn't the kind of monthly beauty subscription box that wastes its time with deluxe samples from your favorite beauty brand. Full-sized products with the whole box matching up to $200 worth of goodies for a fraction of the price, there’s totes, beach wraps, travel pillows, and so much more alongside cosmetics and creams.
Subscription Type: Quarterly
Based on this honest review.
- Vince Camuto Tote Bag – $128
- ISH Lip Statement Palette – $42
- Free People Starry Eyed Sleep Mask – $40
- FOREO LUNA! Bluetooth Silicone Cleansing Brush – $89
- CYLO COBRA Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds – $40
- Tarteist PRO Glow Highlight and Contour Palette – $45
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – $34
- ‘Gym and Juice’ Gym Bag – $59
- ThisWorksOfficial Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – $29
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate – $75
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse – $35
Birchbox is the company celebrated for being true pioneers and actually being one of the first to kickstart the subscription trend. This means they have had plenty of time to get it right. Now, they market themselves as the pioneers of the beauty casual movement, helping you find a beauty products that help you feel more confident and authentic. The most lovable part of this monthly subscription box is that they offer a few different options to choose from by setting up your personal preferences once you sign up. This means that each monthly box comes with 5 curated items that are perfectly suited for your beauty routine.
Pretty parcels, cute products, and with options to personalize products so they suit your own unique hair, skin, and preferences, Birchbox is worth the buzz.
Subscription Type: Monthly
- skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – $39
- Evelyn Rose Soft Touch Face Foam – $27
- Eyeko Black Magic Vegan Liquid Eyeliner – $21
- Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil – $55
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream – $32