July 6, 2022
Hey beautiful, welcome to Sozy!
My name is Lanai and I'm the Founder of Sozy. I started and built this company from the ground up with a sheer passion for change. Sozy is my baby and I work 24/7 with the help of a small but amazing team to make sure it's the best it can be. Know that behind every interaction you have with Sozy a truly special person was and is a part of it. From every thread, garment, packaging, shipment, exchange/return, email, and review, there is a person behind each process. Our goal is for you to have the best experience possible with our small but mighty business. We all love what we do and what we stand for.
Patterned, cut, and sew by hand in Los Angeles. 10% of profits support survivors of sexual violence. 1 tree is planted with every order. 1/4 of plastic is removed from the ocean with every order. We're carbon neutral and b corp certified (we're vetted for going above and beyond to have only a positive impact).
- Read all the product descriptions before buying. I write them myself and make sure to include everything you need to know about each piece from fabric feel, fit, care, and sizing. If you're ever not sure what size to purchase even with the model measurements and sizing chart, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you email email@example.com about an exchange or return you will receive an auto-email. If the auto-email does not answer your question, please email back to hear from one of our amazing customer service reps.
- Inspect and try on every item on your order the moment you receive it. If there are any issues with your order/items please reach out to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right. A reminder that we will accept unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, or defective merchandise with all labels still attached for return or exchange within 30 days from the arrival date.
- Always stick to your true size on all smocked waist items. Though smocking is quite comfortable and forgiving around the waist, it will loosen and unravel if overstretched. One rule of thumb is-- if you notice the smocking doesn't have the fabric gathered look when you have it on, the elastic is being overstretched and it's best to size up.
- All care/ washing instructions can be found under the "DETAILS" tab of each style that way you know what to expect before purchasing an item. Please note, that care/washing instructions are not suggestions. Follow them to a T to keep your Sozy pieces looking and feeling the very best.
- If an item is on Final Sale 99% of the time it's been discontinued, meaning it will not be restocked. Make sure to snag your favorites before they're gone for good!
- The pre-loved shop is the best place to get pre-loved OG, sold-out, and or new discounted Sozy items directly from other customers, ambassadors, models, our team, or myself. It's a peer-to-peer sales platform called Treet. You may sell your Sozy pieces for cash or for a Sozy store gift card. Meaning if you pick "credit" when redeeming your sale, it's a gift card for the Sozy store, not Treet (Pre-Loved Shop).
- Sozy's best sales are on Sozy's Birthday, Mother's Day, and Black Friday-Cyber Monday. For exclusive sales, giveaways, and overall support from some amazing women make sure to join our Sozy VIP Facebook group.
- For product questions in terms of sizing, restocks, new arrivals, and future styles you may contact me any time on the VIP group. I'll get back to you in less than 24hrs Monday - Friday. :) For order or shipping questions please contact email@example.com. Our CS team is ready and waiting to help you 24/7.
- The easiest way to get a Sozy gift card is by submitting photos or videos of yourself here. If your photo is picked to be featured, we'll automatically send a $25 gift card.
Thank you for joining the Sozy family and helping us make a difference. We're so excited to have you!