Theodore Leather Duffle Bag
Theodore Leather Duffle BagBy Mission Mercantile
$606.00or 4 interest-free payments of $151.50
The Theodore Leather Duffle is created with our Espresso finish hand-selected, full-grain pebbled chrome tanned leather from US cowhide. It is exquisitely appointed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents.
Thick, supple, full-grain leather with antique brass metal hardware. Spacious interior with four leather bound pockets and one zippered pocket. Exterior pocket for passport or phone. Leather shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad. Triple-layered leather on bottom corners and solid copper rivets at all stress points for super-durability. Meets most airline carry-on limitations.
details & care
- Thick, supple full-grain US cowhide chrome tanned leather
- Spacious interior with 4 leather bound pockets
- Additional large interior antique brass metal zippered pocket
- Exterior pocket for passport or phone
- Artisanal leather/copper rivet feet
- Light brown linen lining with contrast pockets
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad
- Triple layered leather on bottom corners for super-durability to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Antique brass metal hardwar zipper
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 21.25" W x 11.25" D
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
All our products are made with high quality full-grain chrome and/or vegetable tanned leathers. We recommend a high quality leather conditioner such as Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner. Depending on your use and conditions, you shouldn't need to condition it more than a few times/year, including "spot" conditioning when you see a dry area. That's the primary way you know you need to condition your product: does it look too dry to me? You just don't want to over-condition it to the point it feels to wet or oily.
All leather (full grain and others) may absorb spills if it's not sealed in some manner. Our leathers are sealed by our tanneries so that color doesn't "crock" (transfer) when it's rubbed. To further ensure that your fine leather good won't absorb a spill, you may further treat it with a product such as Fiebing's 4-Way Leather Care and/or Snow Proof Paste. First, be sure to test on a hidden or inconspicuous portion of the leather to ensure it doesn't change the look in some undesirable way.
If you do get caught in the rain, no worries. Simply wipe the excess water away as quickly as possible, let it dry naturally and any water spots should disappear. Once the leather has dried, recondition the leather. This is because water can dry the leather’s natural oils, so a good conditioner will help return the leather to a like-new condition.
Product Code: carro-4883920