Theodore Leather BriefcaseBy Mission Mercantile
item ships separately
details & care
- Our signature thick, supple full-grain US steerhide pebbled Espresso leather
- Two separate interior zippered compartments
- Exterior front phone pocket
- Exterior large rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to allow briefcase to slip over and secure to a roller bag handle
- Artisanal leather/copper rivet feet
- Interior key strap
- Light brown linen lining
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded microfiber shoulder pad
- Triple-layered leather on bottom corners for super-durability to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Antique brass metal hardware & zippers
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 16.5" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 5 lbs
All our products are made with high quality full-grain chrome and/or vegetable tanned leathers. We recommend a high quality leather conditioner such as Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner. Depending on your use and conditions, you shouldn't need to condition it more than a few times/year, including "spot" conditioning when you see a dry area. That's the primary way you know you need to condition your product: does it look too dry to me? You just don't want to over-condition it to the point it feels to wet or oily.
All leather (full grain and others) may absorb spills if it's not sealed in some manner. Our leathers are sealed by our tanneries so that color doesn't "crock" (transfer) when it's rubbed. To further ensure that your fine leather good won't absorb a spill, you may further treat it with a product such as Fiebing's 4-Way Leather Care and/or Snow Proof Paste. First, be sure to test on a hidden or inconspicuous portion of the leather to ensure it doesn't change the look in some undesirable way.
If you do get caught in the rain, no worries. Simply wipe the excess water away as quickly as possible, let it dry naturally and any water spots should disappear. Once the leather has dried, recondition the leather. This is because water can dry the leather’s natural oils, so a good conditioner will help return the leather to a like-new condition.
Product Code: carro-4883930
Brands We Love
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed, unused, or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 30 days from the shipping date. Unless you are processing an exchange, $7 will be deducted from your refund for return shipping. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. All beauty, bedding, and candle products are Final Sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Brands We Love items are not eligible for shipping outside the United States.
Read our full return policy here.
EARN SOZY DOLLARS ON EVERY ORDER
WHEN YOU JOIN CLUB SOZY. LEARN MORE