Olive Green Eyelet Alpaca Scarf
Olive Green Eyelet Alpaca ScarfBy SLATE + SALT
Sold Outor 4 interest-free payments of $29.50
item ships separately
This delicate eyelet scarf adds a feminine polished touch to any look. The extra long length allows wrapping for many versatile styles.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This fiber comes from small artisanal farmers in the Peruvian highlands who work by traditional farming methods and a close eye is kept on sustainability.
details & care
- Material: 60% Baby alpaca, 35% Polyamide + 5% Merino wool
- Measurements: L 71” x W 22&rdquo
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Product Code: carro-4883845
All items are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from our location in Miami FL. Your business is important to us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
Business days are Monday to Friday, and may be subject to public holidays.
We use USPS and UPS Standard Shipping. Please allow 3-6 business days from the date the package was shipped for delivery. Alaska and Hawaii may take a little longer.