Heritage Leather "Doc" Electronics Organizer
Heritage Leather "Doc" Electronics OrganizerBy Mission Mercantile
$152.00or 4 interest-free payments of $38.00
item ships separately
details & care
- Buttery full grain vegetable tanned leather forms two exterior slip pockets
- Double leather zipper pulls offer easy access to an endless combination of organization options inside.
- Navy blue pinstripe lining with two generous navy blue Lycra pockets that stretch to accommodate a wide range of contents including headphones, small tablet, cords, adapters, chargers, etc.
- Eight heavy duty elastic bands corral cords, adapters, razors, toothbrushes, various tools, etc
- Removable 8.25" x 4.25" navy suede zippered case with three clear SD card slots and external snap pocket
- Two cord wraps (large, medium) snap in place for convenient storage
- YKK solid antique brass metal zipper
- Copper rivets
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 9.5" W x 2.5" D
- Weight: 1 lb
All our products are made with high quality full-grain chrome and/or vegetable tanned leathers. We recommend a high quality leather conditioner such as Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner. Depending on your use and conditions, you shouldn't need to condition it more than a few times/year, including "spot" conditioning when you see a dry area. That's the primary way you know you need to condition your product: does it look too dry to me? You just don't want to over-condition it to the point it feels to wet or oily.
All leather (full grain and others) may absorb spills if it's not sealed in some manner. Our leathers are sealed by our tanneries so that color doesn't "crock" (transfer) when it's rubbed. To further ensure that your fine leather good won't absorb a spill, you may further treat it with a product such as Fiebing's 4-Way Leather Care and/or Snow Proof Paste. First, be sure to test on a hidden or inconspicuous portion of the leather to ensure it doesn't change the look in some undesirable way.
If you do get caught in the rain, no worries. Simply wipe the excess water away as quickly as possible, let it dry naturally and any water spots should disappear. Once the leather has dried, recondition the leather. This is because water can dry the leather’s natural oils, so a good conditioner will help return the leather to a like-new condition.
Product Code: carro-4883886