Heritage Leather Briefcase
Heritage Leather BriefcaseBy Mission Mercantile
Sold Outor 4 interest-free payments of $116.50
item ships separately
Our Heritage Leather Briefcase was born from our desire to create a vintage-inspired, lightweight, highly-functional, full leather classic briefcase. We think we hit the mark.
Handcrafted with our signature full-grain marbled, twice-tanned leather (both chrome and vegetable tanning) made from 100% US steerhide. At 3 lbs, it's one of the lightest high quality full leather briefcases you'll find. Turn heads while saving your back ... win-win.
details & care
- Full grain US steerhide chrome/veg twice-tanned marbled leather
- Antique brass and copper hardware
- Quick opening buckle + snap combination closure
- Leather backstrap to slip over roller bag handle
- Front zippered pocket
- Zippered pocket underneath top flap
- Navy blue pinstrip and suede interior
- Padded laptop pocket is 14.5"W x 8.75"H. If both dimensions of your laptop are under these measurements, it will fit in the laptop pocket. Please check the width and height (not diagonal dimension).
- Three business / credit card pockets plus additional accessory pocket
- One large interior zippered pocket
- Key strap
- Back exterior pocket
- Full leather padded shoulder strap
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 11" H x 15.5" W x 4" D
- Weight: 3 lb
All our products are made with high quality full-grain chrome and/or vegetable tanned leathers. We recommend a high quality leather conditioner such as Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner. Depending on your use and conditions, you shouldn't need to condition it more than a few times/year, including "spot" conditioning when you see a dry area. That's the primary way you know you need to condition your product: does it look too dry to me? You just don't want to over-condition it to the point it feels to wet or oily.
All leather (full grain and others) may absorb spills if it's not sealed in some manner. Our leathers are sealed by our tanneries so that color doesn't "crock" (transfer) when it's rubbed. To further ensure that your fine leather good won't absorb a spill, you may further treat it with a product such as Fiebing's 4-Way Leather Care and/or Snow Proof Paste. First, be sure to test on a hidden or inconspicuous portion of the leather to ensure it doesn't change the look in some undesirable way.
If you do get caught in the rain, no worries. Simply wipe the excess water away as quickly as possible, let it dry naturally and any water spots should disappear. Once the leather has dried, recondition the leather. This is because water can dry the leather’s natural oils, so a good conditioner will help return the leather to a like-new condition.
Product Code: carro-4883951