Ellington Leather Market Tote w/ Zippered Pouch
Ellington Leather Market Tote w/ Zippered PouchBy Mission Mercantile
Sold Outor 4 interest-free payments of $74.00
item ships separately
details & care
- Full grain US steerhide leather
- Soft, luxurious suede interior
- Includes removable Maple leather and Navy faux suede Large Zippered Pouch ($45 value). Wristlet unsnaps and secures inside the bag.
- Includes a detachable leather Ellington Keyfob ($15 value).
- Comfortable, adjustable removable strap easily converts to a crossbody or shoulder bag, or removes for use as a simple tote.
- Strong magnet closure for quick opening / secure closing
- Internal 8.5" wide Navy faux suede hanging pocket w/ pen slot
- Antique brass metal hardware & YKK zipper with leather pulls
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 12.5" W x 4.5" D (Tote) | 7.5" H x 10.25" W (Large Zippered Pouch)
- Strap Drop Length: 21" (min); 24" (max)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
All our products are made with high quality full-grain chrome and/or vegetable tanned leathers. We recommend a high quality leather conditioner such as Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner. Depending on your use and conditions, you shouldn't need to condition it more than a few times/year, including "spot" conditioning when you see a dry area. That's the primary way you know you need to condition your product: does it look too dry to me? You just don't want to over-condition it to the point it feels to wet or oily.
All leather (full grain and others) may absorb spills if it's not sealed in some manner. Our leathers are sealed by our tanneries so that color doesn't "crock" (transfer) when it's rubbed. To further ensure that your fine leather good won't absorb a spill, you may further treat it with a product such as Fiebing's 4-Way Leather Care and/or Snow Proof Paste. First, be sure to test on a hidden or inconspicuous portion of the leather to ensure it doesn't change the look in some undesirable way.
If you do get caught in the rain, no worries. Simply wipe the excess water away as quickly as possible, let it dry naturally and any water spots should disappear. Once the leather has dried, recondition the leather. This is because water can dry the leather’s natural oils, so a good conditioner will help return the leather to a like-new condition.
Product Code: carro-4883914