Campaign Waxed Canvas Messenger Bag
Campaign Waxed Canvas Messenger BagBy Mission Mercantile
$339.00or 4 interest-free payments of $84.75
The messenger bag isn't a new concept. Its roots date all the way back to ancient Greece, if not before. The messenger bags of today vary and tend toward a deficiency in construction, being built for price rather than satisfaction.
Our updated Messenger Bag? We began with premium full-grain vegetable tanned US steerhide leather and durable 18 oz weather-resistant waxed canvas, offering a robust shield against abrasion and the elements. Two glued, stitched and riveted shoulder strap attachment points ensure a sturdy and comfortable carry. Lined with military grade 430D nylon fabric to protect the contents.
details & care
- Weather-resistant 18 oz waxed canvas
- Thick, durable full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Antique brass YKK zippers and hardware
- Large exterior rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to slip over and secure to your roller bag handle (for when you're dashing through airports)
- Front flap has a secure magnet closure and 5" zippered pocket inside to hold receipts, passport, tickets, cords, etc
- Padded separate laptop sections holds up to a 15" screen size laptop
- Spacious interior accommodates your daily carry including documents, charging adapter, headphones, accessories, etc.
- Multiple pockets for business cards, smartphone, charger, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), pens / pencils, etc
- Super-comfortable adjustable shoulder strap with full-grain leather shoulder pad
- Military grade 430D nylon interior lining
- Interior key strap
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 16" W X 10" H X 4.5" D
For spot dirt / grease / ink / etc removal, re-wax whenever it's necessary to remove the offending spot and restore the finish. Simply wipe the spot with a clean, white cloth to remove the surface spot (dampen the cloth if helpful) and then “re-float” the wax (blend in by melting) using your hairdryer (on the hottest setting) or heatgun (on a cooler setting). If necessary, apply additional wax and continue blending until the offending spot disappears.
Product Code: carro-4883952