Handloomed Organic Yoga Towels
Handloomed Organic Yoga TowelsBy Öko Living
$47.00or 4 interest-free payments of $11.75
item ships separately
details & care
- Size: 70"x25"
- 100% Organic Raw Cotton
- 100% Medicinal Plant Dyes
- 20 Skin Soothing & Detoxifying Herbs
- Aromatherapeutic & Stress Reducing
- Antibacterial & Antifungal
- 100% Biodegradable and made with 0 electricity
- Free of Man-made Dyes & Chemicals, Heavy Metals, PVC, BPA, and Phthalates
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging
This herbal mix was selected by an Ayurvedic Doctor for its antibacterial, antifungal, immune support, skin soothing and anti-stress properties.
Rose Quartz -Madder Root
Indigo Moon - Indigo
Citrine - Turmeric
Clay - Cherry Plum
- Herbal Wellness Treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree.
Care: Machine or hand wash cold, hang dry, cool press. Use natural detergent. Keep out of direct sunlight.
About: Our hand-loomed cotton towels are herbal dyed using an ancient method of Ayurvedic herbal dying. It takes several days for our skilled Indian artisans to prep and spin the cotton, hand dye the threads and weave the towel. Fair wages and safe working conditions are ensured to our artisan partners. Most workers are women and are able to work from home together with their families.
We feel blessed to offer you the rich traditions and care that went into this rug and hope it supports your wellness values as a yogi and steward of the earth.
Note: Natural Indigo may rub off a bit on hands and feet before its first wash, colors are dyed extra dark because they will naturally lighten a bit over time. This is the nature of plant dyes and we hope you see this as a beautiful and natural process.
Product Code: carro-4772123