Color Block Alpaca Wrap Scarf
Color Block Alpaca Wrap ScarfBy SLATE + SALT
$132.00or 4 interest-free payments of $33.00
This oversized, alpaca wrap scarf can be worn multiple ways and is the perfect accessory for layering on cold evenings. Features a delicate eyelet design around the entire edge.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This timeless scarf is made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
details & care
- Material: 89% Alpaca + 11% Polyamide
- Measurements: 26” x 75”
- Color: Black, gray + snow
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns.
Product Code: carro-4883713
All items are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from our location in Miami FL. Your business is important to us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
Business days are Monday to Friday, and may be subject to public holidays.
We use USPS and UPS Standard Shipping. Please allow 3-6 business days from the date the package was shipped for delivery. Alaska and Hawaii may take a little longer.