Citrine - Herbal Yoga MatBy Öko Living
Item ships separately
Unleash your potential with our herbal dyed yoga rug! Rejuvenate on the world's most natural yoga mat. Each mat is handloomed with GOTS certified cotton and plant dyed using an ancient process that preserves the bioactive medicinal qualities of the plants. Feel the difference and experience your strength, balance and wellness soar on the beautiful and ethically made mat.
FREE Carry case + Wildcrafted soap nut laundry detergent.
details & care
- Sweat & Slip Resistant
- Extra Supportive, 5mm thick, 6 ply cotton
- Ultra Light 3.4 lbs, 72"L x 25"W
- No Sliding with Natural Tree Rubber Coated Bottom
- Lasts Longer than Typical Mats
- Naturally Antibacterial and Antimicrobial ALL-NATURAL
- Hand-loomed & Plant Dyed
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- No Off-gassing or Plastic Mat Smell
- FREE of Chemicals, Heavy Metals, PVC, BPA, and Phthalates
- Zero Plastic Packaging - 100% Biodegradable and Eco-Friendly WELLNESS PROMOTING
- Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant Dyes
- 20 Skin Soothing Herbs (Iike Turmeric, Neem and Holy Basil)
- Skin Soothing & Stress Reducing Herbal Properties Hand wash: Place the mat or towel in a tub of cold water. Pour in the soap nut “tea” or use any natural detergent with a neutral PH. Soak and agitate until clean. Place in a washer on rinse and spin cycle if available. Hand wash only for Chakra mats. Recommended for best longevity of the mat. Machine wash: Use cold water on gentle cycle (front load washer or one with no agitator required). Place the soap nut “tea” inside or use any natural detergent with a neutral PH. (Test a corner of the mat before using.) Our travel mats are very durable and do well with more frequent machine washing if needed. Dry: Hang mats upside down in the shade. Do not roll the mat when wet. Towels can be tumble dried on low or air dried. Keep out of direct sunlight. Avoid Heat: Keep the mat out of extreme heat over 115°. If the bottom latex gets overheated and the mat is not rolled properly for storage, it may become stuck to itself. If this happens, first warm it up with hot water or a hair dryer and then gently pull to avoid any damage to the mat. Reduce sun exposure: Plant dyes are gorgeous and eco-friendly but are more photosensitive and should be kept out of direct sunlight. Some fading is to be expected over time with washing and sun exposure. We see these color shifts as a beautiful expression of natural design which moves us into a better way of life. Note: These mats support our talented Indian artisan partners and cultural preservation. Each mat is individually hand-loomed and may contain small “imperfections.” Each piece is as unique as you. Enjoy!
Product Code: carro-4772090
EARN SOZY DOLLARS ON EVERY ORDER
WHEN YOU JOIN CLUB SOZY. LEARN MORE