Beige Essential Knit Alpaca Gloves
Beige Essential Knit Alpaca GlovesBy SLATE + SALT
$62.00or 4 interest-free payments of $15.50
Fingerless gloves allow you to maintain style without sacrificing functionality. Complete with an open top for fingers and side slit for thumbs. The long design with ribbed cuff keeps hands and wrists warm. Pair with a matching beanie!
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. These gloves are made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
details & care
- Material: 70% Baby Alpaca, 23% Polyamide + 7% Wool
- Measurements: L 8.5"”+ 2” Thumb slit
- Color: Beige
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Product Code: carro-4883655
All items are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from our location in Miami FL. Your business is important to us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
Business days are Monday to Friday, and may be subject to public holidays.
We use USPS and UPS Standard Shipping. Please allow 3-6 business days from the date the package was shipped for delivery. Alaska and Hawaii may take a little longer.